Saturday, December 5, 2009

Where can I find tickets for the 5th harry potter movie?

Tickets for Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Tried Fandango and added my e-mail to the fan alert.



Anywhere else where I can get tickets sooner?



Where can I find tickets for the 5th harry potter movie?extension



I would look online at movie theater websites. They normally have where you can by discounted tickets online. Just keep looking online if you don't first see anything. You should see something soon. Enjoy the movie!



Where can I find tickets for the 5th harry potter movie?movie theater opera theater



for the movie??...just look up local movie theatres and call them up and ask them if there selling Harry Potter movie tickets...if not..just ask when they will be and call in then...



If the don't sell tickets early..go reeaaall early the day its coming out and buy them then..
Have you tried Ebay ?
it's too early..whr u wanna c it?if in uk,book at whr potter premiere is..leicester square..



if in america.book in LA-premiere is thr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd