Saturday, December 5, 2009

How do I get tickets to see Hayseed Dixie in Cleethorpes?

It was published in a paper as it is on Hayseed Dixie's website, that they will be performing at the Pier in Cleethorpes on the 20th of September this year. The only problem is I can't seem to find anything out about the tickets as the website for the club just says under new management, the phone number on tourist information isn't recognised and ticketmaster doesn't even recognise anything happening in cleethorpes.



If anyone knows of a way to try and get hold of tickets I will be more than greatful.



How do I get tickets to see Hayseed Dixie in Cleethorpes?paramount theater



Well regardless of the year I have known http://www.aloud.com (UK based, part of the EMAP group) to sell Hayseed Dixie tickets.



I'll reccomend you the best AC/DC tribute band out there though too! They're called Touch 2 Much. I am a highly critical person and only managed to have 3 complaints or so... and one of them was just the 'missing' Thunderstruck!



Anyway hope you enjoy the show.



How do I get tickets to see Hayseed Dixie in Cleethorpes?theatre opera theater



Go to the Pier and ask
the date i can find is on there official website and thats 20th September at Southampton it's been added this past week



http://www.hayseed-dixie.com/itinerary.p...
I don't think they are in Cleethorpes on the 20/09/07, I believe they are playing Southampton.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd