Thursday, December 10, 2009

I am looking for tickets to Red Sox @ Fenway Park this Summer. Has anybody ever tried www.ticketswap

I have heard that this is a good place to trade baseball tickets. This would work out because I has season tickets to the San Francisco Giants.



I am looking for tickets to Red Sox @ Fenway Park this Summer. Has anybody ever tried www.ticketswap.biz ?amc theatre



I've never heard of ticketswap but I highly recommend looking for tickets on Stub Hub. They make it easy and safe for people looking to buy or sell tickets to any event. It is an exceptional site especially for sporting events and I use it every year to purchase baseball tickets.



I am looking for tickets to Red Sox @ Fenway Park this Summer. Has anybody ever tried www.ticketswap.biz ?symphony opera theater



I agree with the dude above me. I've never read or heard anything about ticketswap before, but I have used stubhub before and I actually just got some Red Sox tickets through stubhub the other and it worked out great.



They were here in about a week and I'm a happy man!
never heard of it! soundsa like it could be a great idea though...if not Stubhub.com is good, or ace ticket agency..
I found some on ebay. here's a link to them

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd