Thursday, December 10, 2009

Can I buy Astros tickets without all the extra charges?

Going through Ticketmaster costs me an additional $5 per ticket for extra charges. Is there any way for me to pay face value for the tickets and avoid all of the additional charges?



Thanks in advance!



Can I buy Astros tickets without all the extra charges?events



Buy your tickets at the ball park, or call the ball park and ask this question. I am sure they can give you information where you can avoid that outrageous extra charge!! The tickets themselves cost a fortune. You should NOT have to pay extra charges!! Good luck.



Chow!!



Can I buy Astros tickets without all the extra charges?home theatre opera theater



Maybe if you buy them at the box office window at the park.
The surcharge ticketmaster charges is their cost of doing business and their profit.



One way possible besides at the ballpark is on E-bay. Just checkout the game you are interested in and there might be some season ticketholders unloading some tickets to games they know they will miss so sometimes you can even get tickets to a game less than the normal price and the seller is just glad to get something for them.
nope
Either way I hope you find a way to buy tickets to watch your Hos fall further back in the division this weekend. I know I'll be there. Go Brewers!!!
Buy them at the ballpark or from people outside trying to sell extra tickets
Buying directly from the Astros might help, but even buying directly from a team means extra charges.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd