Saturday, December 5, 2009

Need Cheap Tickets For Next Friday.?

I am flying from Memphis to Houston next friday, and all the tickets I've found are around $500-600 per person.



Is there any way around this? Do you think I can find anything cheaper?



I have to leave after 5pm because of my job, so that makes things kinda tough.



Are there any good sites that I might try? I've tried pretty much everything and I'm just at my wits end now. lol...



Need Cheap Tickets For Next Friday.?classical music



$500 is a pretty good rate for 7-days out or less. The best way to secure low air fares is to book well in advance.



You "might" get lucky and wait until the day before, then sometimes there are "el-cheapo" fares available on certain airlines. Do this and you run the risk of not getting on the flight at all.



Need Cheap Tickets For Next Friday.?ms stress opera theater



yeah i cant find anything under six hundred on delta, and they dont have amny flights out in the evening from there.



american airlines has flight but it dosnt tell me the cost so i guess that dosnt help us at all.



on untied airlines it is over 1,000 dollors so that isnt much help but it is non stop with the delta flight you have to stop in atlanta.



airtran dosnt tell me that it has anyflight but if you flew them you would also have to stop in atlanta. that is the only airlines i know of.
you can try cheapoair.com - I have been using them from quiet a while and I think they really provide tickets for cheap....



all the best..



pal
Round trip or one-way? If round-trip, how long do you need to stay? Please edit your question to add this info, and I'll check back later.



--------- updated



I've checked back 3 times now. Are you sure you're interested in getting as many quality answers as possible?
A great online travel site is:



"Amazing Tours and Travel"



You can save and book on flights, hotels, cars, cruises, golf, vacations and more.



My family and friends use it all the time.



Good luck on your travels and have a great day.
Hey Becky...



Let me know if you still need tickets.



350 $ is my fare. Mail me or call me to 925 265 1525 after 6 P.M PST. I am travel agent and will be serving your travel needs in one of the best US Airlines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd