Thursday, December 10, 2009

How can I tell if the broadway tickets I bought are obstructed view?

I recently bought tickets to a broadway show and the seats are on the side of the theatre in the rear of the orchestra section.....if the tickets are obstructed view, would it say so on the tickets themselves? Or is there no way of knowing until i get to the theatre and sit down? It is difficult to tell by viewing the seating chart online.......is there any way to research this?



How can I tell if the broadway tickets I bought are obstructed view?home theater



Most theatres have seating plans online which point out the obstructed. If they don't, email or call them. I don't know of a theatre that prints the information on the ticket.



How can I tell if the broadway tickets I bought are obstructed view?comedy club opera theater



If the ticket says "Partial View" then you can just see a portion of the stage!
If the seats are partial view not only would they say it, but they would also be cheaper for obvious reason.



Which theater and what seat? I can probably tell you a definite answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd