Saturday, December 5, 2009

Legality of reselling football tickets?

Is it legal, as a student, to buy a season's worth of Ohio State football tickets (5 home games in all), upgrade them to public tickets, and resell them for profit?



I know this is commonly done on eBay and I think last year OSU either discouraged reselling or flat out said not to do it, but I don't remember. It's such a common thing to do I was hoping someone could give me a clear answer.



If you have any websites I could go to with concrete details that would be great, too.



Legality of reselling football tickets?imax theater



dont sell over face value but you can auction on e-bay i guess and you will get good money there but than again hopefully someone can give you a better answer



Legality of reselling football tickets?classical music opera theater



All i know is you cant sell tickets for more than what the price is that is printed on the ticket meaning you can only LEGALLY sell them for what the price on them say,
SELL A COFFEE MUG AND ADD THE TICKETS AS AN ADDITIONAL BENEFIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd