Saturday, December 5, 2009

Front row tickets?

i got front row tickets to the ECW/Smackdown thing on sunday in Springfield. floor 69 row A seats 1,2,3,4 are they anygood?



Front row tickets?opera sheet music



Sounds like you have some great seats. I don't know the arena you are going to but floor seats are usually cool.



Enjoy the show.



Front row tickets?shows opera theater



stop trying to show off
um........who are they???
i dont know but at least you're gonna see a live show.



have fun and get me an autograph
Hey dude! I'm going to SummerSlam!! HHH and Rey mysterio are gonna be there. I don't care what seat I got, I'll be there LIVE!! I'm not being a show off, I'm just as happy as you are!
jigfjyul;fjgum f ifdyuhd yrest5gh 7tf67tre6 64e564hefvc ygf54rt ytytfd yutfyu uhgmt ujrt6yuhn gju,m kgyyugi hiui=0-8 khgkl huluio oui.lohguo .ou uokji7ukio gyu8ko khou gjtyt trjt ,ftgyjh yy,ujmb ighki kuykji jhgytyuiut
i think those are good seats but..I'm Going To Wrestlemania 23 so it doesn't matter if that guy over me is going to summerslam or you going to China.......... do i make mi self clear????

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd