Saturday, December 5, 2009

Oprah NY tickets?

Are there any tickets for Oprah's show in ny? if so, where do you get them?



Oprah NY tickets?amc theater



I knew what you meant about NY. BUT you would still have to contact her number in Chicago for the tickets. I don't want to burst your bubble but there is no way you can get them. I am sure they were gone a long time ago.



Oprah NY tickets?concerts opera theaterWRONG!!! I got tickets this morning. She it taping two shows 9/10. For more info go to: http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/st... Report It


I got 4 tickets(My sister and I 2 two tickets each).. and most of my co-workers got theirs this morning for the showing taping at 10:am before they removed the think on Oprah.com. Keep trying. Report It


No, Oprah show is in Chicago and I doubt if you can get them in NY but you may want to go to her website and check. But its a two year wait on the shows in Chicago.
Oprah.com has info on how to get tickets. She tapes in Chicago. There's a phone # to call and it takes a while to get through because it's so busy. It's not impossible. My friends got through after trying about 6 months. Keep trying and you'll get through. You'll need to tell the person how many tickets you're requesting and give them the names of the people who'll be using the tickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd