Thursday, December 10, 2009

Bon Jovi tickets?

I really want to go to a Bon Jovi concert cause ive never been to one but my mom said we couldnt because she didnt have enough money, Maybe sometime next year. I need help finding tickets that isnt too much for a family of 4 and isnt to far away. Thanks for helping!



*Have A Nice Day And Keep The Faith*



Bon Jovi tickets?concerts



I been to a bon jovi concert before. In columbus ohio. the tickets my grandma got for me was about 75 or 80. They play at a smell area. you so go to ticket master and you can find some good prices on tickets. I hope that I can see them next year too!



Bon Jovi tickets?headache opera theater



i dont know but i feel your pain i luv bon jovi but im a dude wit no $
I'm sorry to tell you this but this tour ticketmaster prices soared, I'm part of the fan club and for a package w/2 seats and some extras we're looking at 3000.00 dollors. its sickening. a normal tix will run between 100.00-200.00 this tour . it sucks

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd