Thursday, December 10, 2009

I have tickets to go meet Kasey Kahne, what should I say?

Kasey is my fav driver and I am super excited to have tickets to go meet him, everyone gets about 1 minute, what should I say to him?



I could tell him good luck on Sunday... i dunno what else is good to tell a Nascar driver? what do they like to hear?



I have tickets to go meet Kasey Kahne, what should I say?dream theater



Tell him hi, your a big fan, and good luck on Sunday. Tell him how long you've been watching NASCAR, ow long you've been a fan. Ask him WHATEVER you want. It's your moment with him.



He's very nice in person (also very short haha), but he's a sweetheart.



I have tickets to go meet Kasey Kahne, what should I say?performing arts opera theaterask him when he's coming out of the closet.also when he's gonna quit having his eyebrows done. Report It


say someething like this nice to meet you your my favorite driver and can i have a photo?? and have something signed ,he will sign one thing for you that is what the ticket is mainly for have fun and alays say have a good race or good luck
Ask him if he is ever going to win again.
Do some research on the last few races, comment on how he/team are doing, try to take something to sign, a cap, your race program, t-shirt.. Tell him you'll be cheering him all the way to victory and have a great safe race.. You can also say you like his commericals on TV.. Try to talk racing, the drivers really like to have their driving skills recognized. Oh yes, don't forget to take a sharpie pin for him to sign whatever you have for him to sign..
You could always ask him something about the car or the track he is racing at next. Or, what is your favorite track, do you like the COT, etc. Plus what everybody else said would work.



Go Jr.%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;
Try to ask something that will recognize his driving skills, tell him how long you've been a fan, and get him to sign something. He is a really sweet guy, and like Jessica said, kinda short for a guy. Actually, I'm just a touch taller than him. ;D



Oh, and don't forget a picture! I don't think I've ever heard of an instance where he's turned down an autograph and a picture.
I'd just give him a pen and tell him to start signing anywhere he wants. He's so cute.... You are so lucky....
you can rehearse all you want or try to plan out what to say but when you are actually there infront of them its so surreal you forget what you want to say. thats what happend to me when i met harvick!!! i had him sign my jacket and a picture i took of his car from the pits after qualifying...and took my picture with him after he signed everything but i totally biffed it on what i was going to say.... i think i said good luck this weekend or something like that and thats it!!! my husband met ryan newman too and had him sign his jacket and hat i dont remember what he said to him but i think he said more than i did!!! they probably hear things like good luck and what a good driver they are all the time. im sure whatever you do say will be fine just take whatever you want him to sign with you they like you to be ready, how exciting for you.... other drivers i have met- jimmy spencer, kenny wallace, sterling marlin, robby gordon(nothing to brag about) i have also met john roberts %26amp; chad knaus. i met the mnt. dew pit crew when they were with jeremy mayfield!!! i go to the meet and greets on thursday night when they come to fontana and i always get my pit pass you have tons of chances to meet them get autographs and take pictures all weekend from the pits especially during qualifying or when they are going to their cars for practice or to start the race... that is where most of the action takes place i really enjoy hanging out in the pits and would recommend you try it if you havent!!! have fun meeting kasey!!!
Get an autograph and have your picture took with him. It won't help planning ahead what you are going to say because when you get up there you will forget it anyway.
will u marry me would me my question to him
Just pull his pants down to see if he has a pair. Probably not though, unless they were in his mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd