Saturday, December 5, 2009

Where can I buy tickets (online) to the wolrd cup final 2010 (South Africa) and how much will it cos

Where can I buy tickets? How much will they cost if I buy them now ? And if that's not possible yet when and where will it be possible ? Also if anyone had ever bought tickets to somthing like that can you give me any more information about that?



Where can I buy tickets (online) to the wolrd cup final 2010 (South Africa) and how much will it cost?tickets



I believe you are a bit too early, since the world cup 2006 has not even started, and ended selling their tickets...



For this WCUP the ticket sales started around a year before the opening, so I believe you鈥瞝l have to wait another 3 years...



Although do not get disappointed, you will give the people time to prepare...!! Enjoy the WCup now...



here is the website



http://www.southafrica.info/2010/



Where can I buy tickets (online) to the wolrd cup final 2010 (South Africa) and how much will it cost?ballet opera theater



You have to wait until tickets go on sale. The earliest will be 2009 when the draw is held. FIFA.com may have more information for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd