Thursday, December 10, 2009

If you won free tickets to your team's game?

Let's say a radio station in your city, had gotten hold of tickets to your team's games, and you had to be a certain # of caller(s) , and or you had to answer correctly to a trivia question, that was asked, would you go to the game? Why or why not? If you couldn't go what would you do with the tickets?



If you won free tickets to your team's game?comedy club



I'd do everything in my power to get to the game...If not I'd A.) give them to my little sister, she loves the Red Sox as much as me, or B.) Sell them for more than they were worth and buy tickets to a better game.



If you won free tickets to your team's game?sheet music opera theater



i would go and if i couldnt i would give them to a friend
Why would I bother calling in if I wasn't going to use the tickets? I don't even like doing things that I have to do. I'm way too lazy to try and win something that I have no interest in using.
eBay
I would go to the game.
There would be a 99% chance that I would go to the game. If for some reason I was doing something that day that I couldn't cancel, I would give the tickets to a friend or family member.
I'm a die-hard Chicago Cubs fan,but I now live in Arkansas. I do visit Chicago at least once a year, but if I couldn't attend the game I would just add the tickets to my Cub shrine !!! I have alot of Cubs memorabilia, the tickets would be a great addition, but only if I really couldn't get to Wrigley Field !!!
Give them to a friend if i couldnt go and even if you sell them your prob not going to get that much money for them
Yes, I'd go to the game, DUH!!!!



If I couldn't go to the game I would give them to someone who loves the team just as much as I do.
I'd do what i could to go to the game. i'm sure the tickets from a radio station would be much better seats then where i usually sit.



If it was some crazy emergency (like i had to go to a wedding or something) i'd find out from the radio station if i could exchange for a different game- and if it didn't happen- i'd have to give it away to some friends...



Nickster
Unless there was a situation that should obviously be considered first (my mom having a stroke, etc)...I wouldn't miss the game for anything. Watching a Red Sox game can make any day of mine a million times better.



If something did happen that I couldn't go, I'd probably try to sell the tickets.
If I could go, I would.



If I couldn't - I'd give them to my sister so she could take my nephew. I'd also take my nephew if I was going.



My newphew's going to this game one way or another.
Are u Kidding? I live 1 hour away from Yankee Stadium, I'd be there in a New York minute!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd